カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 26 March 2016

Outfit Reviews

ello woozens, 
I was wasting my life on woozworld like usual when I came across the new Spring outfits in store.I decided to review them because first of all I barely post and second of al,sometimes it's not worth it to buy some of these outfits.Some outfits are a replica of other outfits on woozworld and people buy them, knowing that they are pointless.(You are basically wasting your money on a virtual outfit) 

VIP Poppy

  
Hair/face: 6/10 ,Erm.... I like the curls but it doesn't match the outfit.THE FACE LOOKS LIKE A KOALA WITH THE HAIR....im sorry but amen,its true 
Top: 4/10 looks like Spar Cardigan but with a longer jacket.
Skirt/Bottom: 7/10 Not bad but I wouldn't wear it. 
Heels/Shoes: 2/10 It's like any other heel on woozworld 

VIP Buttercup

 
Hair/face: 8/10 Pretty hair but unless you own that face your fore head will be the size of texas . Brendon Urie forehead, Tyra banks forehead....you get it right? MOVING ON!
Top: 5/10 Flowery...I like it but I probably wouldn't wear it. 
Pants/Bottom: 3/10 Basic, I gave it a 3 for the pockets. 
Shoes: 7/10 Very unique but I like them..i would totally wear them

VIP Thistle


Just a side note: I took boys' opinions on these outfits. I'm a girl, I don't know what's rare in the boys' land. 

Hair: 4/10 Looks like Glam Lamb.
Top: 1/10 This is basically every boy top.
Bottom: 3/10 Ripped pants aren't new. 
Shoes: 1/10 THIS IS EVERY BOY SHOES. 

VIP Cardinal


Hair: 7/10 Curly is new! Very unique! Look at that earring!I like this...Lookin fine c; 
Shirt: 3/10 Very plain. The shirt should look as fine as the hair...im dissapointed 
Bottoms: 0/10 This is like a big no.This looks like you partyed too hard and are on your way too mcdonalds at like 5 in the morning 
Shoes: Eh. I'm not rating these. 

These outfits are not worth buying, seriously. If you are going to waste your money, do it on better outfits.

~Emmiy/internet sloth

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I appreciate that you took the time to write this blog post, but as the designer of the Poppy Outfit, BethanyRAWR, I do not appreciate the fact that you see these outfits as worthless. Many people including me, worked hard on our designs. I did not create Poppy to look like any design that is already on Woozworld, because as you may or may not already know, that is against the rules of the design contests. Next time you rate and give reviews on the designs, take in account the time and effort it took for the designer to create the outfit. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete