カーソル・スイッチ

Friday 1 April 2016

Decently Crusty Yet Cute Outfits!

Hey guys! It's Emmiy and considering we no longer got a fashion icon blogger I'm gonna try and do the thingy......Yeah!




Outfit 1: I am actually trying so don't judge me


Mk so what I'm wearing is:
Jenniana Grande Sweater 
WNS Pop Shorts
Autumn Boots (go to shops in the boy section)
Spar Hair
Doll Face
Angry Cloud 




Outfit 2: I barely ever wear things like this but its cute so meh



So what I'm wearing is :
Floral Bow Hair
Bowmas Sweater
WNS Pop Shorts
More Autumn Boots xD




Outfit 3:I would wear this if I wanted to seduce the pizza man (get yourself some free coupons ladies) xD



What I'm wearing:
Superstar Crop Top
Sweater Weather Hair
Woozins Skirt
More and more Autumn Boots


Outfit 4 :I wear this a lot. This is my go-to-outfit



What I am wearing:
Sweater Weather Hair
Snowflake Sweater
Hollywoox Jeans
More and more AND more Autumn Boots



Outfit 5:Sorry if ya don't like it but this is my second ''go-to-outfit''



What I'm wearing:
Arya and Kyln Beanie
Crop Top
erm I forgot what these are called but they are in the male side of shopz
Swag Beach Shoes



Please ignore my horrible spelling mistakes because it is  midnight and I have been up since 6 am for school!


-Emmiy/internet sloth







No comments:

Post a Comment