カーソル・スイッチ

Sunday 24 April 2016

Spring Styles : REVIEW

Hello woozens, 
I'm back with another review for ANOTHER Spring Outfits. Mya seriously can't get enough of spring and so can't you! The new outfits are a little bit different or unique which is what we need since the rest are replicas. 

Lua



Hair: 8/10 it looks like Novy bun but it's so cute. 
Dress: 6/10 Too plain and simple
Skirt: I'm not rating this
Shoes: 4/10 Complicated and don't match the outfit 


Savant 


Hair: 7/10 It looks like the High Ponytail but It's thick. 
Top: 10/10 SLAAAAYYYY. UNIQUE AND PERFECT. 
Skirt: 10/10 OMG, YES YES YES. I NEED THIS. 
Shoes: Not doing these. 


Frasco


Hair: 9/10 Messy, and cute 
Top: 0/10 A replica and too plain 
Pants: --000000000/10 THESE ARE FROM THE ZPRING COLLECTION BRO 
Shoes: Nope (But,I'd give it a 2) 

A SIDE NOTE FOR THIS OUTFIT: It's hot and cute if you wear the FULL outfit. I'm just rating the pieces separately because many people use a part of the outfit to make their own.  


Ocho


Hair: 3/10 THERE IS A SPLIT IN THE HAIR. WHAT!??! 
Shirt: 2/10 Hell no. It's basic. 
Pants: 0/10 Already made. 
Shoes: Nope


Well, I think the top outfits you should buy are: Lua, Savant, and Frasco. Sorry Ocho. Mya made you too simple for the world (JK, if you want to buy it, it's really your choice and I won't stop you but it really doesn't look good) 


~ Luck

2 comments: