カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 16 April 2016

Zpring Collection: REVEIW

Hello woozens,
So as I said before I was going to make a review on Zeena's Zpring Collection because like I say: Sometimes it's not worth buying. 

VIP Ms. Authority



Hair: 8/10. The right side is longer than the left.
Top: 9/10. It's too wide
Pants: 4/10 you can find these in the boy's section.
Shoes: 3/10 looks like ballerina shoes but without the laces. 


VIP Ms. Mangement 



Hair: 10/10 Loving the colors and the side braid 
Top: 9/10 The opening is cool but it's too plain. 
Skirt: 6/10 Plain but a 6 for the golden part. 
Shoes: Not rating them. 


Mr. Kingpin



Hair: 7/10 Love the earring but I've seen a hair like it before.
Shirt: Has been made before, its all over the place so I'm not rating it. 
Shorts: 5/10 Not bad but too plain.
Shoes: Nope


Mr. Bigwig



Hair: 10/10 for the earring and the hair itself.
Shirt: 8/10 I like how the sleeves are rolled up. 
Pants: 7/10 Chains are unique but the pants are plain. 
Shoes: Hell no.


These outfits are dope. Buy 'em, two-toned is the new Ztyle. 

~Luck



No comments:

Post a Comment