カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Esq isn't transferable?

I was just chilling around woozworld. I  decided to look at the ESQ faces and if they have lowered or gone up now. Only to see

So are ESQs not tradeable anymore?  I checked out WoozIn to see this 


Are woozens going to be banned?  Not a lot of people knew that the ESQs were hacked, so why would they get punished for doing something they did not know was  wrong?

IMPORTANT: I do not know if this is true, however, I've heard that if you have if you have more than five ESQs. (The hacked ones) I'd delete them. Rumors have spread that Woozworld is looking for people with a bunch of ESQs to at least suspend. If you have extra ESQs (I mean like having 8) I'd suggest you delete about 4 of them. Just a reminder, this might not be true. 


~Mari 

No comments:

Post a Comment