カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 14 May 2016

Mya VS Jay Competition Outfits: REVIEW (Mya's Outfits)

Hello, woozens! 
After the shade throwing that happened a month ago, the outfits are slowly appearing and honestly, I think this is a good event for woozens too. They'll judge the Woozband and also enjoy the outfits.

Emmiy will make a post for Jay's outfits later :D 

LEEEETS RATE 'EM!


Shimmering Magnifique



Hair: 10/10 Love the volume it and how unique it looks. 
Top: 6/10 I like the jacket since it's glittery :D 
Pants: 8/10 I like the stars but other than that, it's too simple.
Shoes: NOT RATING 


Magnifique



Hair: 9/10 The glasses ruined it...
Top: 10/10 Dress and a jacket? New. 
Skirt: NOT RATING 
Shoes: NOT RATING 


Now moving along to her boy outfits.

Pointed Mellow



Hair: 10/10 I love the hat and the spikes. Also, the volume in the hair is perfect. It's new and unique.
Top: 8/10 I feel like I saw one that looks like it, other than that, the necklace slays.
Pants: 10/10 Camouflage pants! FINALLY! 
Shoes: NOT RATING 


Mellow




Hair: 10/10 I love the earrings. 
Top: 2/10 Too plain and simple.
Pants: 6/10 Cool?
Shoes: NOT RATING 

So that's all for her outfits. You woozens decide, does Mya, the current fashion icon, deserve to win? 

~Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment