カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 7 May 2016

Spring Collection: REVIEW

Hey woozens,
SPRING COLLECTION IS FINALLY OUT! Yes! As always, we are going to review them! There are 3 girls outfits and 3 boys outfits. Lego!


Sara


Hair: 10/10 Love the bandana and the hair.
Top: 9/10 Unique see-thru but I don't feel like it will mix and match.
Skirt: Nope
Shoes: 10/10 New, cool looking but don't match the outfit.


Emma


Hair: 9/10 Cute and short but also plain.
Top: 2/10 looks like the geek shirt. 
Skirt: Isn't this the WNS skirt?
Shoes: 5/10 Cool looking but don't match the outfit.


Diana


Hair: 6/10 Spring-ish, cute but the ponytail is too thin and looks like a hair that was made before...
Top: 9/10 I mean it's cute and short but like too plain and simple.
Skirt: 10/10 I love it and I think it would match other outfits.
Shoes: HAIL NO TO THE NO NO NO 


MOVING ALONG TO THE BOYS OUTFITS. 


Seth 


Hair: 10/10 messy, hot, cute and unique.
Top: 9/10 Love the arm tattoo and the circle in the shirt but it's too basic.
Pants: 6/10 not bad, Gucci but not bad
Shoes: I'm not rating these but they match the outfit.


Eddie 


Hair: 2/10 THE HAT IS IN A VERY BAD POSITION. 
Shirt: 10/10 New, I love it. 
Shorts: 7/10 Looks like beach shorts but not bad. 
Shoes: Not rating these


Damon 


Hair: 10/10 I like how you can mix the colors. 
Top: 1/10 Not new. 
Pants: Nah
Shoes: Nah


So that's all for the review! I think these outfits are decent but not as perfect as last week's outfits. 

~Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment