カーソル・スイッチ

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Spring Outfits : REVEIW

Hey woozens,
I'm back with another review for new spring outfits. These ones are interesting and I'd love to share my opinions with y'all because some people don't understand what "It's not worth buying" means. LETS RATE!

Clear



Hair: 8/10 Unique and new but too adultlike.
Top: 10/10 Love the see-thru and the feather necklace
Shorts: 2/10 Already made but they match the outfit. 
Shoes: Nope


Crystal 



Hair: 10/10 SLAAAAAAAY 
Top: 100000000000/10 OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DRESS, THE NECKLACE, THE CHOCKER, THE SUSPENDERS, THE FREAKING SKIRT. 
Skirt: Hail no
Shoes: Nah.


Chatty



Hair:  3/10 Old school? Too basic? 
Top: 7/10 Not bad but not unique.
Pants: 8/10 I like 'em. 
Shoes: Nope


Covert



Hair: 10/10 Cute and different
Shirt: 6/10 I like them with the full outfit but if it's used on another outfit, I don' think it'll look good. 
Pants: 9/10 I feel like I've seen them before
Shoes: Nu

Cool outfits, more unique and different which is good. I think we should have more different things like these outfits. 

~Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment