カーソル・スイッチ

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Cute Prom Outfits P. 2

Sorry this post is a little late!

So prom is coming up and the new outfits are out (which are just adorable). Like I usually do, I'm going to do a mix-and-match of the adorable outfits.

Outfit #1
When I created this outfit, I absolutely fell in love with it!
-IllimunOcean Hairstyle by Censored
-Ferntastic Tube Top
-Sweetz Candy Skirt
-Bejeweled Lory Heels


Outfit #2
This outfit is truly adorable!
-Ferntastic Hair
-Sereia Dress by -Afonso--
-Laurel Flats


Outfit #2
Everything in this outfit is just perfect! The waist, the hair, everything!
-Oceania Hair by cleta
-Strapless Arielle Dress
-Zesti Heels


Sorry for not posting! (I procrastinate so much) I'll try to be on schedule more often!

-Alysesa♥




No comments:

Post a Comment