カーソル・スイッチ

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Meet FastWifiForever...as a blogger.

Hello this is my first post. I'm FastWifiForever and my hobbies are salsa dancing, summoning ghosts, competing in reality TV shows, and wrestling lions. No, no they're not, that was a lie and you all know that. Now that I got your attention, I'm actually a derpy Woozen known for my troll "Ask Zeena" videos. I am a gossiper and I'm mostly centred around Woozworld and Woozband-related gossip. If anyone asks, I think Fil and Eva were magically created by Ms. Miraje and not born but whatever, lol. I hope to make the blog more interesting and I'm glad to be a blogger of Woozworld Talkable. The reason why my post says "as a blogger" is because I've commented on this blog, been Talkable of the Week, and had a video shared in an April blog post, but have yet to actually become a blogger until now. Thanks Luckana for inviting me in and thanks Talkies for reading.


-FastWifiForever, aka one of those people with an intelligent username.

No comments:

Post a Comment