カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 25 June 2016

Under The Sea Prom Outfits (Made By Woozens) : Reveiw

Ello humans/woozens/whoever the hell you are
It's Emmy :p It is currently Friday 11:55 but by the time im done writing the reviews it should be midnight (Saturday/review day)

Let's get to it!






Hair: .0. 9.5/10 SLAY H** WITH THAT ARIEL LOOKIN WEAVE.

Dress: 7.4/10 I like it but I don't like the ruffles to much ;-;
Skirt: 5/10 I'd wear em
Shoes: 5/10 Same as the skirt




Hair: 6.7/10 I like it but If I were to buy the outfit, I don't think I would wear the hair.

Top:10 OUT OF MOTHER F****** 10. THIS IS AS GOOD AS CAKE IN A BAG AND I LOVE ME SOME CAKE IN A BAG
Skirt: MHMM 11/10  MHMMMM ITS SWIRLY AND SPARKALY AND IDEK BUT I REALLY LIKE IT
Shoes: 3/10 just like the boys section from the last rating ;-; ya had me and then ya lost me




Hair: 10/10 If I see a  guy wearing this,there is a 94% I will be like '' AYE BOII LET ME HIT THAT ON THE LOWKEY'' (brace yourself)

Top: 7/10 classy yet also hella fine (Tyler joseph
Bottom: (Josh dun) 5/10 they just look like normal jeans to me
Shoes: 3/10 If you were to wear these to a class of immature boys ;-; I swear to god everyone will be saying '' WHAT ARE THOSE''




Hair: HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE!I CANT THINK CLEARLY BECAUSE THE FACE WITH THIS HAIR ARE JUST...NO! BOII WHERE IS YOUR FOREHEAD ;-; IM STRUGGLING BREATH RN LMAO

Top:( Phil lester)2/10 Nope. Nope. NOPETY NOPE NOPE
Bottom:(dan howell)  Are these capris?
Shoes: no 2/10


 LAWD MESSAGE ME ON WZW IF YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I MEANT WITH THE BRACKETS LMAO! My name is Emmiykuh


Until next Saturday- Emmiy (the internet sloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment