カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 18 June 2016

Under The Sea Prom Outfits: Reviews

Ello Woozens,humans,Whoever the hell you are  It is emmiy :p Sorry I didn't post! I forgot the password and I couldn't log in yesterday. So ''Luck'' wrote it for me, I'm going to  
rewrite it though.


LET'S BEGIN!


Lory


Hair: 10/10 IS THIS MCDONALDS BECAUSE IM LOVIN IT. WORK GIRL!
Dress: 10/10 2737373 PIZZA 73..The dress is awesome I just had that jingle stuck in my head
Skirt: 4/10 It's not to bad but it could be way better
Shoes: 7/10 I have nothing against these shoes





Arielle


Hair: 9/10 This hair is Lit with a capital L
Dress: 10/10 YES, THIS IS LIKE THE MERMAID DRESS, I LOVE IT. WHY BUY A MATRESS ANYWERE ELSE...SLEEP COUNTRY CANADA. (also stuck in my head)
Bottom:  6/10 I would where em with like a crop top or something
Shoes: 5/10 They are some Gucci a** shoes



Erik


Hair: 10/10 DAMN BOII LEMME DOUBLE TAP DAT
Jacket: 7/10 Still looking fine 
Bottom: 6/10 Could be better but ya still looking fine c;
Shoes: 1/10 ya had me and then ya lost me





Patrick (stump)


Hair: 10/10 YUUUUUS I love it 
Top: 10/10 LOVVVVVVE IT, THE STARFISH AND THE SHIRT ARE AMAZING WITH THE LEATHER JACKET. DAMN BOII MAKING ME SWEAT 
Bottom: 10/10 THE ANKLET IS AMAZING. I would not hesitate to hit that...PFFFT HAH ( I am a horrible person)
Shoes: You had me then you lost me again 2/10


These outfits are totally worth it.


~Emmiy the internet sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment