カーソル・スイッチ

Thursday 23 June 2016

Woozworld Prom

Hey, Everyone! Rocky Here. 
 Today I am going to be doing another opinion on something that has happened on Woozworld. Prom said to be one of the most wonderful points of everyone's lifetime. This year prom for Woozworld is the underwater theme..in my opinion, I don't really like this theme for a prom, but whatever. Another thing that I somewhat don't like about this year's prom on Woozworld is the clothing some of them are kinda how do I put this bad looking, while other look really nice. Moving to this week's prom Wacky Wednesday when I saw that the outfit that was in Stores were in Shopz I was like omg Woozworld what are you doing. I think it was a great Wacky Wednesday but I feel really sorry for the people that bought the outfits beforehand. Sorry that this week really isn't many opinions on things but I have been really busy. Next week I will be doing my first interview on a fellow woozen can't wait. Cx Talk to you guys next week.
 - Rocky :))

No comments:

Post a Comment