カーソル・スイッチ

Thursday 7 July 2016

Interview with Sylvia

Hey Guys!! :)
 Are you ready for my first interview because here it is. 


Me : "Hi today I'm here with Sylvia a.k.a Sylvialovesu today we are going to be talking about some of the things that are happening in Woozworld and her opinion on things."

Sylvia : "Hola Everyone."


Me : "Ok first question, when did you start playing Woozworld."


Sylvia : "I started playing Woozworld about 2 or 3 years ago when I was about 13. I had to make a new one because my first one got hacked."


Me : "How do you feel about new Woozworld verse old Woozworld."


Sylvia : "Personally the old Woozworld was way better because there was more freedom and things to do." 


Me : "True..true..and how do you feel about how other severs of Woozworld can get the outfits we have to pay for with wooz."


Sylvia : "I believe that it's unfair also, people take advantage of vip and are rude and stuck up toward non-vips sometimes.


Me : "What did you think of the woozguides when we had them."


Sylvia : "I believe that they did a really good job and now that they are gone Woozworld has worse."


Me : "What is one of your favorite things about Woozworld."


Sylvia : "My favorite thing about Woozworld would be meeting new people from all over the world, it's so cool when i meet someone who is out of my state."


Me : "And one of your least favorite things about Woozworld."


Sylvia : "Least favorite is levels and non-transferable items."


Me : "How do you feel about all the hacking that been going on lately."


Sylvia : "I feel as of the hackers are trying to send a message out to Woozworld, to convince Woozworld to change some things and fix the bugs."


Me : "Do you like having Wacky Wednesdays and if so why?"


Sylvia : "Wacky Wednesday is great, they have good sales and they bring some items from old Woozworld."


Me : "How did you feel about this year's Woozworld Prom and the outfits for it."


Sylvia : "Some of the dresses didn't look good on my woozin, they looked tacky rather than formal, my favorite one would have to be the Lory outfit."


Me : "Lastly, how did you like the new outfits last week."


Sylvia : "The new outfits last week were very cute and chic."


Me : "It was great to have you ((: everyone remember to add her on Woozworld she's the best her username is Sylvialovesu."


Sylvia : "Thank you for having me, add me everyone.C; "


I Hope you enjoyed the interview with Sylvia as much as I did :D.

-Rocky


No comments:

Post a Comment