カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Woozworld Is Racist?

Hey guys


It's Ellie here and I found out something you guys are gonna wanna hear. Once upon a time, definitely not 3 days ago, I was fooling around and made a Portuguese account. When i made this account I found out that woozworld is super racist. So we both get the same amount of beex when we sign in, 350 beex, but when I virtually walked into the shopz, what i saw shocked and frightened me. Not really frightened more like made me jealous. Ok so the pictures will explain.



 It's really stupid that we have to pay with real money for our new outfits and they get to pay for theirs with just wooz. I honestly love the new outfits.



These above me are the Wacky Wednesday outfits, and its not even Wednesday!
I'm guessing just because English Woozworld has more people, they make them pay money and because Portuguese have less people they give them the clothes for wooz.
They even get a discount for whatever reason. This is unfair, Woozworld should stop this. Or at least treat us the same as they treat the Portuguese.
Woozworld is plain unfair. Making us pay? while they can buy THREE of each outfit for only 1500 Wooz while 3 outfits are $12. If you were to buy 3 of each outfit (girl and boy) you'd have to pay 24 dollars. while they can pay 3000 wooz. 

2 comments: