カーソル・スイッチ

Monday 28 March 2016

ESQ Face!?


According to Mya, the ESQ face is coming out. This better be true. So many woozens are excited for it. The face has beautiful intricate details on it which makes you feel pretty awesome at the same time kind of like a delinquent.



I personally would want one, I mean who wouldn't? You can find the ESQ face almost everywhere with the Dolloween/Doll face topping second. I would give up anything for it. It's especially the best to wear in Halloween. Imagine that? Just a ton of skull-like pixels looking at you with the reminiscence of one of our childhood favorite movies; the Corpse Bride. (Admit it, Tim Burton is one of the greatest directors ever!)Anyways, hopefully Mya's statement is true.

~Riana16 (Erin)

1 comment:

  1. Omg esq Yass I've always wanted that since along time ago I've played for 5 years but most of meh acc Been hacked or I'd for the pass (hehe Ik weird) but yah do u know how much it'll be?? Is it gonna be 300(like always) ����. Hopefully 200is all I have sad Ik but yeah I've always wanted it XDD OKIE I talk to much :T I'll stop now baiiiiii

    ReplyDelete