カーソル・スイッチ

Monday 28 March 2016

UNBELIEVABLE PRICES!

Hello woozens, 
I recently got a gift card and I wanted o buy some wooz and a VIP membership. I scroll through the woozworld store and I see this: 



SERIOUSLY? $100 for 33,000 wooz! That's insanely high. I can't believe woozens buy this. You can buy 4 chickens with $100. 

If I had a $1000 gift card, I'd buy food. I wouldn't waste it on a virtual game that will eventually shut down. 

In 2014/2015 they removed beex from woozworld and wanted woozens to buy from the store to gain more money. 

That's only the wooz. LOOK AT THE VIP! 



THAT'S WOOZWORLD APRIL 2015 (It still exists in 2016)



THIS IS JULY 2012. 

The prices skyrocketing is crazy! Over the years, woozworld was managing the low prices of the VIP. UNTIL 2015/2016. These years are the worst out of them all, woozens are trying to go beyond their parent's limits!

This causes cyber-bullying too! People who buy wooz for $100 are considered "rich" and more "important" but they are just really stupid. They walk around saying that they are too rich to talk to noobs and noobs are bullied more often than ever! Some people consider themselves as Kings/Queens. I'm not liking this. 

~ Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment