カーソル・スイッチ

Sunday 27 March 2016

The Best Woozworld Series Out There!

Ello Humans/woozens/readers/who ever the hell you are.Its emmiy :3
It is currently midnight and I'm extremely bored.I don't plan on going to bed anytime soon so I'm just gonna talk about my favorite woozworld series.:D Well in order it goes from

Haunted Highways:



This series has got to be my favorite wzw series.Its an awesome series and I really think all of you should watch it. I AM AND FOREVER WILL BE SHIPPING ETHAN AND JESSICA MK

First episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyiwraj0EMo

My Secret Betrayal:


This series Is lit.but it takes so long for episodes to come out. anywhoooo

My Dirty Little Secret:


 yaaas I'm not even sure why I like these kind of shows because I'm afraid of everything,but eh.The sound track is life. but I don't think you will like it unless you're obsessed with alternative bands and emo bands but meh

First episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJ0EdUdSYg


Yeti High:


-Sigh- This show usually has me in tears by the end of each episode.Don't judge me xD.
Anywhoooooo if I'm not watching weird shows that scare me or anime I usually would just watch this.:p


Those are my all time favorite wzw tv shows and I suggest all of you watch it.


Bye for now-Emmiy/internet sloth


1 comment: