カーソル・スイッチ

Monday 18 April 2016

Dear Talkies #3

Dear Talkies, 
I was scrolling through Youtube today, then I came across a video about scamming. So, I admit that I've scammed before but these videos are ALL over the place with different techniques. The sad thing is most of these techniques work. 

Question: Why is scamming so popular? 
Answer: Some people are very desperate for clothes or beex/wooz and the only way to get what they desire quickly is to scam people for it. It's upsetting to see woozens get scammed for things they worked hard to get. Just try to make beex/wooz using the normal, unharmful way. Go to the activity center where you can click one button and literally get beex in (However days/hours it requires)


You can do this as many times as you could and it doesn't require any form of work. You click the button and receive the money later. 

What I don't understand is that people take woozworld too seriously. Guys, it's only pixels and it's a game where you can have fun. No need to scam or hack. 

I've seen make hackers that BUY hacking machines for woozworld. The machine is more likely to be over $100. Most of the time, hackers try to get what they want and also try to get fame. They are the ones who predict many things. 

Anyways guys, I hope you liked this week's 'Dear Talkies' The next one will be posted later. 

~Luck
  

No comments:

Post a Comment