カーソル・スイッチ

Monday 18 April 2016

Yay Drama!!!!

Ello humans/woozens/whatever the hell you are

It's Emmiy, sorry I haven't posted in a while I've just been really lazy :/

Well I was scrolling through the depths of youtube (check out our channel fam/talkable productions.)

and I was looking at ''how to get your things back from the store.'' And when the video finished I looked at the recommended things to watch and I found Elsa's youtube channel with a how to scam people video c; And not only that she used Mya as an example. I am not mad at the video because tons of people do it I'm just surprised because Elsa is the one who always posted about scammers and how we need to watch out,but here she is posting a how to scam tutorial. Dear lord


Just wanted to throw that out their c;


link to youtube video:

Link to Elsa's video



Bye for now -Emmiy the internet sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment