カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 9 April 2016

Some More Decently Crusty Yet Cute Outfits c;!

Hey guys! Guess what, I'm not actually posting at midnight. WOOHOO!
Anyhow, I'm doing another decently crusty yet cute outfits because I haven't posted in a while and my laptop keeps freezing/shutting down everytime I get on so I cant really do the Zeena thingy. So with that said enjoy le post c;





Outfit 1:I really like Melanie Martinez and the hair reminded me of her so eh



Hair: Emily Ember  Tow-Toned Hair
top: Crop Top
Skirt: Wooznis Skirt
Shoes: The SWAG Beach Shoes





Outfit 2:I think it's pretty nice for just chilling at home....OH WAIT THIS IS A VIRTUAL GAME


Hair: Callie Cap
shirt: Crop Top
pants: Erm some type of joggers..any black pants or joggers or sweat pants would suffice
shoes: Slippers




Outfit 3:Erm most of my outfits are black and white but.....I kinda like this one so I'm letting it slide.


Hair: Arya and Klyn hair
top: Crop Top
skirt:Hazel Skirt
shoes:Hazel Sneakers




Outfit 4:Erm I feel so classy when I wear this HEHEHEHEH


Hair:Emilious Hair
top: Julyana, Peter Pan Collar or something like that
pants: WNS Shorts
shoes: The SWAG Beach Shoes




Erm thanks for reading?

-Emmiy/internet sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment