カーソル・スイッチ

Friday 8 April 2016

Zeena's New Collection : REVIEW

Hey everybody! I haven't written an article in so long! But anyways, today, I was looking at the store and apparently Zeena has a new collection? I'm not quite sure if its worth buying but let's go and see!

OUTFIT 1:
























Hair: 2/10 I like the color but it really does not match the rest of the outfit
Top: 0/10 Not happening
Bottom: 0/10 Nope
Shoes/Heels: Please stop.


OUTFIT 2:



















Hair: 7/10 Not that bad, just some mixed feelings about the bangs
Top: 8/10 LOVING IT. But, it feels like there's something missing
Bottom: 9/10 CUTEEE!
Heels: 7/10 Not sure about the colors...

OUTFIT 3:


















Hair: 8/10 I think you should get rid of the side burns
Top: 3/10 The colors are just no.
Bottom: 4/10 What's up with the yellow things on it???
Shoes: 1/10 SINCE WHEN DID BLUE AND WHITE COME INTO THE OUTFIT!?

OUTFIT 4:



















Hair: 10/10 I love the style!
Top: 9/10 The tattoos make it look very sexy. But the bottom of the shirt is a no-no
Pants: 10/10 I'm in love with these jeans!!!
Shoes: 7/10 Not very happy about how the shoes are designed.



Overall, I don't think I want to waste my money on these outfits. I think we should just wait for the next collection.

~Riana16 (Erin)




No comments:

Post a Comment