カーソル・スイッチ

Sunday 17 April 2016

Sunset916 Drama SMH

HALLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ;D, 
Since this is my first post on the blog, I'm gonna right about DRAMA because there is so much lately. Irrelevant people. 



So, apparently Sunny (Sunset916) was exposed so many times over big things like:

She was Art
She keeps calling Karla stuff (You know)
She wants Jay and she keeps saying she is better than Karla. 

There is more but I don't want to list them all because there is so much. I went to today's event and there is so much drama =-= 
Like, it's only pixels. 

I looked on youtube for videos on Sunset and oh god, there is so many videos. Here is on where sunset is talking to -TAROOK- : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnysm9kOf2U

Then, I looked at the event hosted by Blankness. JUSTIN BEIBER IS THERE (IDK IF HE IS REAL) AND HE WAS PROMOTING HIS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. JUSTIN WHAT?


Then, Blankness makes a point: 

                           


Then think again, Sunset accused many people of things like:
                           

So, um, like what? 

I think this drama is irrelevant and unnecessary. 

What chu think? 

~ ANDY 





No comments:

Post a Comment