カーソル・スイッチ

Sunday 15 May 2016

Dear Talkies #8 (My Story #2)

Dear Talkies, 
I want to talk about unfair games or rules. If you host a game, make sure to stay on the rules. Never give someone a chance and not give someone else. That's not fair. 

Question: Are game owners allowed to give special treatments? 
Answer(My Opinion): ABSLOUTLY NOT. You make the rules, you and everyone else goes by the rules. 
If someone broke the rules, you simply put them out of the game. Apparently, that's not the case with some ignorant people. 

Let me tell you what happened: 

We were playing a game called, "Don't say Yes or No" hosted by LetMeThink. 

After 10 minutes of playing, I went out because my answer was "irrelevant" and some guy kept dodging the question 24/7. He was always like: "I beg to differ" or "Please ask something relevant". He basically kept dodging the question. He used "ask" in every single answer. The owner kept dodging our questions and complaints. 

I was mad at the time, so I spelt "whining" wrong and she used it to embarrass me in one of her answers. 

Basically, she gave special treatments and picked on people using the smallest things.
Just make your game fair and have fun. 

~Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment