カーソル・スイッチ

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Moo5 More Like Deadmau5

HALO MA BEAUTIFUL PEEPS,
So today, I saw many peeps wearing a moose head and I think it's called Moo5. 
Woozworld just tried to copy Deadmau 5 'cause woozens are too desperate for deadmau5...
No, hunny. Moo5 will never be as rare as Deadmau5 so like don't try to make us buy your cheapo lies. 

Like, girl. Take a look at this: 



Nooooo, $2.99 on pixels? and on something that won't last? Nah, I ain't down for that bulls***.

They be like "NEVER TO BE SOLD AGAIN". I'M COOL WITH THAT, AIN'T NO ONE WANTS TO SEE A PERVERTED MOOSE HEAD. 

When you bust a nut: 




Boy: BABE SAY SOMETHING DIRTY TO ME
Girl: The fitnessgram pacer test is a multistage aerobic capacity test:




OM, IM SORRY GUYS. I WENT TOO FAR WITH THIS XD BUT LIKE I SAID, THIS HEAD IS JUST A COPY FROM THE LEGENDARY DEADMAU5. 

~Andy/LazyDuck

No comments:

Post a Comment