カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Dear Talkies #9

Dear Talkies, 
I've been around Woozworld for a while and I've seen some people pretending to be transgender for attention, now I know some of the people reading this are probably like, "Stop hating on transgenders". Actually, I'm not hating on anyone. I just see many people dressed up as guys/girls and when you ask them, they say they're transgender, the next day they'd be wearing their ACTUAL gender and deny that they're trans. 
Question: Is being a transgender a trend? 
Answer: Now, before anyone gets offended, I'm just answering based on how I see it...chill. 

I mean, being transgender gets you attention but true transgendered people only do it because they feel like that's who they are and they aren't doing it for attention. 

Some people do it so people can be extra nice to them or they do it just to be easily offended and start unnecessary drama.

I just think that it's a trend now, not that I'm a fan of it but only because I see it happening. 

~Luck

2 comments:

  1. I'm an LGBT supporter and I agree with everything you said here. While some people may questioning their gender identities, most people here are trying to do this for attention or because someone else is, neither are acceptable. All your reasons stated are true about these people. Thank you for writing an honest article about the "transtrend". It's one of those things I know, but hate the sound of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I totally agree with you on every note.

      Delete