カーソル・スイッチ

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Just Your Average Rant...

Ello woozen/human/whoever the hell you are,
I have returned from Narnia..Sorry for barely posting :p Anywho, Me and ''luck'' Were chilling at lunch and we decided to create outfits for the under the sea prom contest thingy majigger :p So yeah, just wanted to tell yall about that


On a different note, I would like to talk about the new update in stores. If you haven't been on woozworld...Yep, there's an update. Now in shopz, there will be a shopping cart like they had in old woozworld. Now you can browse through clothing and put whatcha want in a shopping cart and pay it all together in the end. I think it's cool :p
SIDE NOTE FROM LUCK: There is going to be a favoraite botton where you favoraite the clothes you like so you don't have to look for them every single time you go to Shopz.


While were on the topic of shopz, I would just like to rant about the new face in the limited time column. 


PFFFT HAHHAHJJJJJJ! It looks hilarious and weird AF, but that is just my opinion so you could buy it If you want too but I wouldn't waste my money on that bullsh**.

~Emmiy

No comments:

Post a Comment