カーソル・スイッチ

Sunday 3 July 2016

How to PC Someone in a Different Unit

Hello woozens,
Since Ren is skipping duty AGAIN, I'll write a different post where people can learn something. This is a simple trick. 

Some of us are tired of following people to talk to them on PC, so someone (Unknown) figured out a trick to solve this problem because many people are clingy with they follow you around.

This trick is simple, so here is the formula for it:

/t (Person's username) (message)

Make sure to leave a space between the person's username and the message. Also, make sure that the person is online and that you spelled their name right. 

So here is how it would look like if I messaged someone (a.k.a. myself)

/t luckana hey, how are you?

Now, you can do this even if you're already talking to someone else. It's a very useful trick and I just love it because I can avoid all the awkward encounters with people.

I hope you guys find this trick useful!

~Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment