カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 2 July 2016

Meet Ellie

Hi everyone! 

I am Stellazop on woozworld but you can call me Ellie cuz thats my nickname. I am officially a new blogger to Woozworld Talkable and I'm enjoying it already! Here’s a few things about me:I am 13 but nearly 14 years old! I live in New York City and I absolutely love it here, it is so pretty and diverse. My color code in woozworld is like baby blue and gold with a touch of white here and there and blonde hair (even though I have dark brown hair in real and I normally wear pastel colors) if you haven’t yet, go ahead and add me! To my friends I am kind and loving and bubbly and that’s how I want it to be with you guys! My favorite color is mint green and rose gold and coral because I find them just so adorable! I am a Muslim I speak Wolof, which is a west African language, and English and French, and a tiny bit of German and Italian. My favorite food is Fried Steak because, why not? I am so nervoscited (nervous+excited) that I got chosen to be a blogger on Woozworld Talk, I will be posting about wonderful topics soon enough. Hope to see you soon! Wait its not really see more like hear, but most of you probably don't talk to yourselves.. You know what that it for today bye!! xox Ellie


No comments:

Post a Comment