カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 2 July 2016

New Casual Summer Outfits: Review

Ello woozens/humans/whoever the hell you are

It's technically Friday but I'm bored as f*** so i'll just write it now and publish tomorrow :p 

Pick up line: Are those space pants? Because your booty looks out of this world.



SummerBreeze



Hair: 10/10 I like it :p It's Gucci on a ton of different levels
Top: 7/10 50 SHADES OF SLAY UP IN THIS B****
Shorts: 8/10 I LIKE EM ALOT THEY FINE AS F***
Shoes: 5/10 I think they have already been made :p
Over all: I would buy them if I weren't completely broke

SummerBliss



Hair: Erk no! 4/10 Im not into it :p (This hair is straighter then I am lmao) 
Dress: I kinda do like this a lot :p 9/10
Skirt: Erm not much I can really say 6/10
Shoes: 4/10 I also think these have already been made
Over all: I wouldn't wear this outfit other then the top :p


SummerLush



Hair: This is how my hair looks when I wake up after having a rough night/day before 6/10
Dress: 8/10 It's lit.
Skirt: Well its not bad I guess :p 6/10
Shoes: Erm I wouldn't wear em :p 3/10
Over all: its crusty but the crust has a little bit of Gucci to it

SummerGrill



Hair:..............no 2/10
Top:...........Also no 3/10
Pants:..........F****** HELL TO THE NAW 1/10
Shoes:.....*SIGH* NAW FAM. 3/10
Over all :  BULLS***

SummerEase



Hair: Not bad but could be better. 5/10
Top: I'd wear this...a lot 8/10
Pants: Mk well I like it but I don't 5/10
Shoes: HELL NAW TO THE NAW NAW NAW (HELL NAW) 0/10
Over all: I would not buy this :p


SummerScorch



Hair: 6/10 MEH!
Top: I would buy this :p 8/10
Pants: I would also buy this 8/10
Shoes: Mhmm mhmmm mhmmm nope 6/10


I got a riddle for yall :p

WHAT HAS A HEAD AND A TAIL BUT NO BODY|?

Message me on wzw if ya know the answer (emmiykuh)

~Emmiy/Internet Sloth

No comments:

Post a Comment