カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 26 July 2016

FruitZ??

Hello woozens, 
I don't know if you have noticed the new section in ShopZ but it's called 'FruitZ'. It's a clothing section about shirts, crop tops, and tank tops that have fruits on them. 


Honestly, this is a unique idea by Woozworld and I think it's cute. I really like how they put different designs on different tops. 

I'm kinda upset that I can buy a FruitZ Ziggy Top and color it one solid color to look like an actual Ziggy Top. 

This ends on August 5th and the best part is that there are tops that are sold for beex, a really cheap price. 

                         

This allows non-VIPs who don't have wooz to buy each top, but the girls get cherry tops and boys get banana tops. 

This is all I have for updates. 

~Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment