カーソル・スイッチ

Sunday 31 July 2016

Scammer list

Ello woozins/humans/whoever the hell you is

I'm back with horrible news!

I know that I said that I would make this the best post ever but, I CANT FIND NO GOD DAMN DRAMA. Every time I go on woozworld I cant find any blog worthy drama. The hackers have died down and there isn't any feuds that I am aware of.

Since I cant find any ACTUAL drama I'll just tell you about some scammers you should watch out for.

1.Jony951

2.ASHLYN-XOX

3.Superstarleena

4.Salmita624

5.Rockplayer

6.janellexo

7.adrianade

8.cutegire

9.jessicaqet

10.LOLO-234M

Just watch out for those peoples. And if someone tells you to confirm more than once at a time in a trade, it is probably a scam!

Until next weekend-Emmiy (the internet sloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment