カーソル・スイッチ

Saturday 9 July 2016

SUPERSTAR Outfits: Reviews 1#

Ello woozins/humans/whoever the hell you is
Me is back and crustier then ever...

Pick up line: Did it hurt? (Did what hurt) When you dug your way up from hell cuz you look ugly as s***

Pun: I went to a show about Sentences last weekend...Some would say its a play on words

IndiZpendent



Hair: 7/10 LOOKIN FINE WITH THEM HONEY ON YOUR HEAD
Top: 8/10 I would wear this to seduce the pizza man ( get them free coupons)
Skirt: 5/10 I wouldn't wear it but eh
Shoes: 6/10 Same as the skirt


DiaMine 



Hair: 9/10 I LIKE IT....probably not as much as puns/pick up lines but still....
Top: 10/10 I would wear this a lot
Shorts:....9/10 I'm into em
Shoes: 9/10 I'm also into em



Maxxi Minaz



Hair:....HELL NAWWW TO THE NAWW NAWW NAW 3/10
Dress:4/10...I Wouldn't wear it
Skirt: Same as dress 4/10
Shoes: 10/10 This is the only good thing about the outfit


Jeniana Grande



Hair: 6/10 Not a fan
Dress:   7/10 I like it
Shorts: 4/10 not with this outfit
Shoes:... plain  4/10


Jrayke 



Hair: BOII YOU LOOK LIKE THE BLACK CAILLOU 4/10
Top: I would wear it....8/10
Pants: -Yaas points 3/10
Shoes: No no no no no no no 2/10


Mayan Zalik



Hair:...I am oddly into it 6/10
Top: No! 2/10
Pants: HELL NAWWW TO THE NAW NAW NAW...again
Shoes: ....  4/10


UnBeatZable



Hair: I feel like you could roast someone wearing this...9/10
Top: Erm no.... 4/10
Pants:  SAGGY CROTCH SYNDROME 6/10
Shoes: ....  3/10

MixUnderstood



Hair: This looks like someone who just woke up 4/10
Top: IF YOU WERE TO WEAR THIS I WOULD HONESLTY THINK YOUR A PIMP 4/10
Pant: I like em 6/10
Shoes: I like these too for some reason 7/10


They come from land of ice and snow Now balooga's have a home in arctic cove REACH OUT TOUCH AND GIVE EM A SMILE you will make a new friend for a long while you'll never know when you will fall in love again SO COMMON RAISE YOUR HAND ARCTIC COVER MARINE LAND EVERYONE....EVERYONE EVERYONE LOVES MARINE LAND

Until next time
-  Emmiy (the internet sloth)

1 comment: