カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 19 July 2016

WNS + Limited Time + Moo5 = Updates

Hello woozens,
My internet connection went down so we had to wait a lil bit for my parents to fix it. Besides that have you guys seen the new outfits in the shopz recently? I'm absolutely in love with them. The only problem I have that I always save my wooz till I have enough to get the ones I want at the same time. Ans even though it says gone in 14 days, by the 8 or 7th day I always seem to find that its "sold out" which is stupid. I mean I know they want a more lifelike experience but even amazon sends you a notice telling you when there are only 28 left or something. And if I wanted lifelike, I'd play sims 4 hunny. 

WNS voting ended on July 18th, I hope you all voted for you favorite label. Wazzarazi gave us the deets on the "artists" one by one. But I can't wait till I actually get to be involved in WNS.

Here are the "limited Time" Delicious summer styles.



Also, the Moo5 is sold out. (see what I mean)


                           

That's all for this week. 
~Luck 
(Ellie waz here too;})

No comments:

Post a Comment