カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Heart Eyes on Woozworld!

Hey people of Woozworld. I left woozworld for a couple of months, come back just to visit, and this happens.

Have I always been missing out on things?! There's a Zombeardtosis 3.0!? There's this new weird infection on Woozworld and I think this one is kinda funny. http://www.woozworld.com/community/beware-the-love-bug-infection/ It makes your eyes into hearts and it's supposedly a "Love Bug" or something. I have a feeling tons of people might freak out about this one:

I haven't been that focused on the events ever since Zeena left (bring her back! geez.) but this one sounds epic. I like that you get points for infecting others with the Love Bug but I hate how you can't turn it off. I know Prof. Preztige is making a cure so luckily the people who "just want normal eyes" can get them.

I'm not sure about this whole "leaderboard resets at 12PM WT" thing. Does that mean your points go back to zero everyday at noon? I don't understand what that means. Maybe I'm just overanalysing it. I'm not so sure why I'm into this, as I'm supposed to be quitting, but I can't help but be intrigued by this cool-yet-dumb event. I don't even hate it. It's just...what.

This piece of gossip was brought to you by FastWifiForever

No comments:

Post a Comment