カーソル・スイッチ

Monday 21 March 2016

Real Or FAKE Justin Beiber?

I logged into woozworld today and I was checking out the top units. I see an unusual unit lurking in the How Now. Justin Beiber Meet and Greet? Sounds lame and fake.




I was a friend of Justin Beiber in 2k14. He barely came on. He made videos for everyone to see. One of the pictures on the video was a picture of Justin Beiber's Twitter and the caption was "Come check me out on @Woozworld!" 

It took me a while to relaize that they could edit it. I had one woozen by the name of ElsaArendale talk to me about how this is fake. She told me "I cant even imagine the actual 22 year old Justin Beiber playing a virtual game." I agreed too. 

When I came into the unit, the dude was asking for votes and pictures like he is a real-life celebrity. It was pathetic to me. Some people thought it was funny to be Big Sean or Kylie Jenner. Even Dora and Barney were there (fake one). 


It's up to you guys to decide. Is he real or fake? 

-Luckana

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOGS! PLEASE MAKE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog :) I saw Woozens who look like Kylie Jenner, Melanie Martinez and Ariana Grande.

    ReplyDelete