カーソル・スイッチ

Monday 21 March 2016

Watch Out! Scammers Ahead!

Have you ever experienced scam? Well, I did,
and its not a nice feeling..

A lot of people do ''how to scam videos'' and this just makes scam even more popular. 

Here is how the most common scam goes:

-The gift scam: Here, woozens tell other woozens that if they trade the ''that specific thing'' they will gift them. This causes woozens to lose their items and get nothing for it! CRAZY RIGHT?!

Please encourage yourself and others not to scam.

We don't want woozworld to become a horrible place. 

What do you think? Is scam supposed to be a normal thing? I don't. 

There are many scammers out there;

- SkylaGemini
- ashlyn-xox
- BOSSMARY

These are the top scammers I know. All of them also tried to hack me not knowing that they've tried to scam me before.

WATCH OUT. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL FROM SCAMMERS!

~ Elsa



No comments:

Post a Comment