カーソル・スイッチ

Friday 15 July 2016

Is WNS even about Woozens?

After the interviews and objectivez in WNS, I've been wondering if Woozworld is going to make it about the Woozens too and not just these "celebrity parodies" or whoever these people are. Then I realised: WNS was never about Woozens. Since 2012, it's been about the animators. I'm not complaining, I should have realised that 4 years ago…but for anyone who's confused, don't get tricked. Some Eventz aren't entirely Woozen-focused. At least this is how I believe about WNS. But I'm puzzled, didn't Woozworld say Woozens should form groups and compete? It said that Woozworld "was looking for a new group and said it could be YOU". What do you think: will Woozworld do that? I'm feeling skeptical.

This post has been brought to you by FastWifiForever

No comments:

Post a Comment