カーソル・スイッチ

Friday 15 July 2016

The Ending?

Hi woozens,
It's Luck with a very depressing post. I really didn't want to write this post but I felt like I had to. 

Recently, the blog hasn't been functioning properly like it used to. Now we have lost maybe 3 bloggers. I really don't think I can keep the blog alive with a small team. I might run the blog with 4 amazing people which are Emmiy, FastWifiForever, Stellazop and McDrexmy. Yeah, it's a small team but I think we can do a lot with 5 people (including me). 

I love this blog with all my heart and I want to keep it alive but I need strong bloggers who are willing to put their effort and time in their posts. FastWifiForever has some detailed and unique posts and I'm glad to have her on the team. Emmiy is a very creative writer and that's what we need here. Ren doesn't post but he always helps me manage things around. Stella (A.K.A. Ellie) puts so much effort and creativity in her writing and we need her for that. This is a team of wonderful people.

There might be changes around the blog and maybe new things. Please be patient and considerate. We're trying so hard to run this blog and keep it alive. 

I've seen a lot of blogs that have quit for YEARS and it's so tragic to see some amazing work be abandoned. 

All I want to say is, new things will happen and new people will arrive so I need everyone who reads our blog to be patient. We will keep posting whenever we can.

~Luck

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning us. Anything else we can do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. There isn't really much you can do other than keep up the fabulous work.

      Delete