カーソル・スイッチ

Tuesday 12 July 2016

WNS is Back and Better than Ever!

Hey guys,It's Ellie and WNS is back. So this year they have characters based on real stars as usual. These stars all are in different recording labels by the woozband. Let me introduce the different labels. Ok first we have Mya with Diamond in the Wooz. Diamond in the Wooz has a sort of pop or electro feel. Jenny's label is IndiZ, a label for independent, free-thinking artists who love soft, and folk ish music. Max started Mixzit!, a label for super-creative artists with a penchant for making a lot of noise, whether it be rock or electro mixes. And, finally, Jay has BeatZ, a label that for artists who focus on rhythm, like maybe blues, rap, soul or a mix of all of them.  Ok so now after those boring pieces of info, I'm gonna get into the stars. So first is Jaynelle Woozae, which I'm pretty sure is based on Janelle Monae. In Janelle Monae's interview with Lily Wooz, she said that "I think anytime a talented person starts to succeed, there are those who feel threatened and try to tear them down. When they call me arrogant, it just reinforces my confidence because I know I’ve made it. After all… everyone gets jealous sometimes, right?" I think that is perfect for her attitude, there is a song in which she basically sings just that called "tighrope" if you want to check it out. So next, we have Skrillooz, which is obviously Skrillex.  All i have to say is that with a name like "Skrillex" she shouldn't be that shy. Next we have Myan Zalik which ,if you don't live under a rock, you should know as Zayn Malik. Myan's marketing thing is his fans. He is all about his fans. Thats it for now. Next time i'll show you Jay's Prodigy. 

  



 


No comments:

Post a Comment